Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Garbage Gardening - Cherries

Hello everyone. I felt like doing some of my famous “Garbage Gardening” today and decided to grow a few Cherry trees from some store bought cherries. The Cherries were sitting in the fridge and I felt that I just had to do something constructive with them. I know before everyone jumps up and down proclaiming that I can’t successfully grow cherries from the pits, I always try anyway. They do however make some interesting and unique houseplants as they start to grow and who knows I might even get lucky and get a cherry or two from it.

I took the time to write up a short article on the process necessary to grow cherry trees from the pits just in case anyone is interested. The URL is:

http://www.survival-training.info/articles25/EatingandGrowingCherryTrees.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment